NTA (National Testing Agency) has released the online form for NEET Registration 2021 for Phase II on their official website. The release date of the form is 1/10/2021 and the phase II neet registration the last date to submit the form is 10/10/2021. Candidates who have appeared for the NEET 2021 exam which was conducted on 12th September can do the Phase II registration. It is necessary to fill the phase II application form before the results. You can find the link to visit the page of the application form directly at the bottom of the page. Read this article about the phase II neet registration form and all the details related to it are mentioned here.
Why is NEET Phase II Registration?
As this year in phase I registration approximately 16 lakhs candidate has applied. The exam was conducted at many centers across the country. All the candidates who successfully given the exam are eligible to fill online phase II form. Many of the students or parents have confusion in filling the online forms or some mistakes occur. To solve such mistakes a correction window opens for 6-7 days. And after that, no one can make changes to the application form. But from this year NTA has opened another phase II for correction in the application form as well as to upload some more documents. Candidates who entered their name, DOB, number, photo, etc. wrong in form can make corrections in it.
Details Asked in Phase II form of NEET
There is a list of details that candidates need to fill in the application form. If the candidate has not completed the registration of both phases then the result will not release.
Here is the list of set of details-
Requirements for Phase II Registartion
Below is a list of required documents for neet registration-
- Scanned copy of 10th class passing certificate with size of 50 kb to 300 kb and 2.5 x 3.5 inches with 72 DPI.
- PDF of copy of ST/SC/OBC/EWS certificate of size – 50 kb to 300 kb.
- PwBD certificate obtained by the list of centres mentioned in the brochure of size – 50 kb to 300 kb.
- Citizenship/Embassy certificate or any documentary proof of citizenship in PDF format of size – 50 kb to 300 kb.
Procedure to fill Application Form
Here is the full process to fill the application form of phase II step by step-
- Go on to official website of NTA NEET.
- Homescreen of the website will appear, in the bottom “Correction Phase II” is available. Select it.
- A new page will open. Enter your application number, password and security pin and log in.
- The online form will appear on the screen. Fill it and make correction wherever required.
- After completing it, submit the form.
- Download the form and take print out for futher use.
Note: No neet registration fees are required to fill phase II form. Fees are submitted during phase I only.
Feilds of Correction in Second Phase
In the second phase of registration only selected fields can be changed or corrected. The fields which can be corrected are mentioned below-
- E-mail Address
- Feilds of second phase
Note: The candidates are recommended strongly to check, verify their email addresses and the address they enter must belong to them only. As the answer keys and scorecard will be sent to the registered email address only.
Important Links for NEET 2021
|NEET Official Website||Click Here|
|Direct Link for application||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Exam Details||Click Here|
|NEET Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET Admit Card||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Important Dates
|Phase II registration Start||1/10/2021|
|Phase II registration Ends||10/10/2021|
|Announcement of Result||Mid of October|
|Counseling Date||Notified Soon|
The registration process of phase II starts on 1/10/2021 and ends on 10/10/2021.
The registration number of neet is available on the application form and if it is not available then, visit the login portal of nta neet and click on the option of “forgot application number”.
Visit the official site of NTA NEET, then click on the correction option, Log in and fill in details, and then submit.