According to The National Testing Agency (NTA), admit card date for NEET is the 9th of Sept. 2021. However, this date is mentioned in the information brochure. Around 15 to 16 lakhs students are waiting for the admit card as NTA has announced to release the admit cards three days before the exam. Hence, 12 Sept. 2021 is NEET 2021 Exam Date and all the information will updated on the official website neet nta.nic.in.
- NEET Latest News Today regarding NEET Admit Card Date or Exam
- NEET (UG) Admit Card Download
- Retreive Application Number for NEET Update
- NEET Admit Card Date: Documents to carry at the exam center
- Schedule of Exam day
- Things applicant must have at Examination Center
- Examination Hall guidelines
- Guidelines to fill OMR Sheet.
- NEET Helpline Details
NEET Latest News Today regarding NEET Admit Card Date or Exam
Every day some of the other news related to the NEET is there, it can be the questions or queries asked by the students or some official notice regarding the exam. The latest updates are-
- Students are requesting to pospond NEET exam as there is no such official information regarding this entension.
- NEET (UG) – 2021 is going to conduct in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
- NTA has announced that CBSE compartment, private and patrachar students can appear in NEET 2021 entrance exam before the declaration of their results.
Also Read: NEET Syllabus
Also Read: NEET Answer KEY OFFICIAL…..
Also Read: MCC NEET Counselling 2021
NEET (UG) Admit Card Download
NEET admit is an important document in which all the details like application roll number, date and place of examination, reporting time, exam center gate closing time, question paper medium, etc are present. Apart from this, all the personal and qualification details are also present. So, it is important to keep this document after the examinations and results.
Here are the steps to download NEET admit card-
- Search for the official website, neet.nta.nic.in
- Now, on the homepage of neet website search for the link to download admit card. Most probably it appear in side notice section or at the bottom.
- After clicking on the link, Login page will appear. Login into it by entering Application number, DOB and security pin.
- After ebtering the required, click the ‘Submit’ button to proceudue.
- Then, a window of self declearation (undertaking) will open, in which you been asked for your medical health and related questions for COVID-19 security.
- Read all the options carefully and select the correct one according to your health status and then procedue.
- Now, the new page will appear on the screen and admit card is visible on it.
- Again select the self declearation options as selected before and then download it and take the printout.
Note: As the candidate downloads the admit card, he or she must check all the details mentioned are correct. If some error is there then, the candidate immediately reports to NTA regarding this problem.
Also Read: NEET Exam 2021…
Retreive Application Number for NEET Update
This situation occurs many times when the applicant forgets the registration number which is essential to log in. In such cases, you can retrieve your registration number to see all the updates and to download your application form, admit card, and results. Just follow these steps-
- Visit the official website, neet.nta.nic.in
- Then, on the site below the introduction click on the “NEET UG” link.
- A new tab will open showing the details to login. Select the option “Forgot Application Number” below it.
- After selecting this a new page will open asking the details about the candidate to find the application number.
- As the candidate enter all these details, the application number is send to the registered email.
NEET Admit Card Date: Documents to carry at the exam center
There are documents that are compulsory to be present with every candidate on the day of the exam in the exam center. Without these documents, the candidate is not permitted at the examination center. These documents are-
- NEET Admit card
- Passport size photograph (same as on the application form).
- Valid ID proof [PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card (with photograph)/Ration card any other government document].
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Proforma of admit card of NEET with a postcard size photo pasted on it
Schedule of Exam day
Things applicant must have at Examination Center
Every applicant must have the following items for entry into the examination hall.
- Candidates who do not have admit card, valid ID proof and proper frisking with Handheld Metal Detector(HHMD) are not allowed to enter through the gates of the examination center.
- Candidates have the transparent water bottle if they bring bottles to center.
- Additional photographs same as uploaded on application form, to pasted on attendence sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer(50ml).
- Admit card along with self declearation (undertaking) with postcard size photo pasted on it. This form is available on NTA website and downloaded along with admit card.
- Before reaching the center, candidate must enter the required details in undertaking form.
- PwD certificate and Scribe related documents, if applicable.
Examination Hall guidelines
As the neet exam date, 2021 is on 12 Sept, the NTA has given some guidelines related to NEET which to be followed while in the examination center. These guidelines are-
- Candidate has to make sure that he/she sign the admit card inside the examination hall in front of the invigilator.
- The authorities throughly check the candidate’s ID proof with admit card.
- Candidate are advise to read all the instructions carefully mentioned on the NEET question paper.
- For attendence, candidates must carry their passport size photographs.
- Candidate has to fill the details in the OMR sheet correctly and in the writing as asked (Capital or small).
- It is to make sure that candidates do not induldge in any type activities like talking to person next to him or any other other intractive activities as this might results in cancellation of the exam. The candidate can’t leave the examination hall till when the exam gets over.
- The candidate has to cooperate as the authority will record the vedio for attendence purpose. Applicants has to sit upright so that thay are clearly visible in vedio.
Guidelines to fill OMR Sheet.
- Candidate must fill the circles of OMR correctly as software do not consider partially filled and scratched one.
- Specific boxes are provided in the OMR sheets to fill the required information like Roll Number, Test Booklet No. and Test Booklet Code and do not write or make changes in OMR. This can lead to the rejection of the OMR Sheet.
- In the OMR Sheet, write the Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name (in running handwriting) in the Name column.
- The test is of 3 hours duration and the Test Booklet contains 200 multiple-choice questions (four options with a single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). 50 questions in each subject divided into two Sections (A and B) as per details given below-
- Section A shall consist of 35 (Thirty-five) Questions in each subject (Question Nos – 001 to 035, 051 to 085, 101 to 135, and 151 to 185). All questions are compulsory.
- Section B shall consist of 15 (Fifteen) questions in each subject (Question Nos – 036 to 050, 086 to 100, 136 to 150, and 186 to 200). In Section B, a candidate needs to attempt any 10 (Ten) questions out of 15 (Fifteen) in each subject.
- Do not fill in more than one option for any of the questions because there is only one answer, which is the most appropriate for all the questions.
- The candidates required to sign with time (in running handwriting) in the declaration column.
- Make sure that the CODE printed on the OMR Answer Sheet is the same as that on the Test Booklet. In case not matched, immediately contact the invigelator.
- In case of any discrepancy for a particular language, only the English version will be considered as the final version.
NEET Helpline Details
If the candidate has some problem regarding neet then he/she can contact by these details mentioned.
Address – C-20 1A/8, Sector-62, IITK outreach centre, Noida-201 309
Admit Card query- 011-40759000
Phone number – 8076535482 and 7703859909
Email ID – email@example.com
Also Read: NEET LAST YEAR QUESTION PAPERS……
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) which is conducted by NTA is the qualifying test for MBBS and BDS programs in Indian medical and dental colleges. The examination, which offers 90,000 seats in MBBS and BDS Colleges of India. It is conducted once a year.
NTA (National Testing Agency) conduct’s the NEET exam. As this year neet exam 2021 which is conducted by NTA is going to be held on 12 Sept 2021 on Sunday.
According to the NTA neet guidelines and released date neet admit card will available before 3 days of exam i.e on 9 Sept 2021.
NTA NEET UG Admit Card Download steps-
1. Visit NEET Official website neet.nta.nic.in
2. Click on the respective link.
3. Log in by entering the required details
4. Then, download the admit card and take a printout.
The Offical website of NEET was temporarily crashed due to an increased number of requests for the site by the users. Wait for a few hours and try again.
Usually, the neet exam is held in the month of May, but due to pandemic, the exam is conducted in the month of September.