The (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) NEET 2022 registration form conducted by National Testing Agency(NTA) will release the application form and information related to the exam on its official website, nta neet nic in. It is expected that to balance the delays in the academic of medical studies, the neet registration form 2022 date is not yet confirmed but is expected to release in December 2021. The filling of the NEET registration form 2022 is a 5-step process, which is explained in detail below. However, before filling the registration form for neet 2022 candidates must check the list of documents and details to keep handy.
Also Read: NEET UG Entrance Exam
How to fill Application form for NEET 2022?
Follow the given steps to fill the registration form for the NEET exam.
- Fill the basic form to get the registration number.
- Upload the documents
- Make payment of fees
- Print the confirmation page
NEET 2022: Fill the basic form to get the registration number.
- Visit the official portal of NTA NEET by clicking on the link given above.
- Click on “Fill Registration Form” button.
- After selecting the option, new page will open showing all the instructions. Read all of them and then click on “Click here to Proceed”.
- Now fill the registration form carefully by entring the details like name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, etc. After entring all the details procedue to next step by clicking on next option.
- After submitting all the details, information is displayed on the screen. Tick all the check boxes if the information is correct and procedue to next step and if something is wrong the go back.
- Now enter the strong password and select the security question.
- Enter the mobile number on which OTP would be sent.
- Now submit the details.
- Note down the Registration number for further use.
- Now login with the help of registartion number and password generated earlier.
- Enter all the details like medium of question paper, center choice, etc.
- Fill the further asked details asked like permanent address and dress code etc. After entring all these details, save the details as draft.
- Preview all the details and then submit it and procedue to next step.
NEET 2022: Upload the documents
- Now the candidate have to upload the images pf photo, signature, left hand thumb impression and 10th class marksheet.
- Click on the link assigned to the perticular to upload the documents.
- After uploading all the scanned images click on the next option.
Specifications for the scanned Images
- Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) (Size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Photograph should be taken on or after 1st September 2021 indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking photograph.
- Spectacles are allowed only if being used regularly.
- Photograph should not be with cap or goggles. The focus needs to be on face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background).
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- The candidate should put his full signature in running hand writing [not in capital letter] on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
- File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Left Hand Thumb Impression
- The candidate should put his/her left-hand thumb Impression on white paper with Blue Ink and scan for uploading.
- In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used.
- File size must be between 10 kb to 50 kb.
- 10th Class Certificate
- The candidate should scan their Class X Passing Certificate for uploading.
- File size must be between 100 kb to 400 kb.
NEET 2022: Make payment of fees
- After uploading candidate moved to the next step of fees payment via a link.
- Read all the instructions and then procedue for payment.
- Select the bank and then select the payment method.
- Now go for the payment.
NEET 2022: Print the Confirmation page
- After the payment of the exam candidates are further procedue to the final step i.e to the print the confirmation page.
- Candidates must have the copies of this page for further use.
Registration fees for NEET Exam
Applicants have to pay the examination fees via an online mode only. Candidates can submit their fees through a Credit/Debit card, net banking, UPI, e-Challan.
Eligibility Creteria for the registration of NEET 2022
Given below are the complete norms for the candidates to register for neet 2022-
- Nationality: Applicant must be of the following category of nationality for registration-
- Indian Nationals
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- Foreign Nationals
- Age: applicant must be of atleat 17 years as on 31st December 2022.
- Minimum qualification: candidates applying for this exam should have 10+2 certificate or persuing it from recognised boaed.
- Mendatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ biotechnology and English as their mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Minimum marks required to qualify exam: in General category: 50 percentile, PWD category: 45 percentile, SC/ST/OBC: 40 percentile.
No, neet 2022 registration forms are not released yet. Most probably they release in the last month of Dec or starting of Jan.
The date for the neet application form is not been released yet but most probably they release in the last month of Dec or starting of Jan.
The official date of neet exam 2022 is not yet released but the tentative date of the exam is may be on May 2, 2022.
The Ministry of Education was reported to be held neet twice a year but there is no official notification regarding this.
1. Visit the official website.
2. Fill the basic form to get the registration number.
3. Upload the documents
4. Make a payment of fees
5. Print the confirmation page