We take the abuse of our services very seriously. If you want to report a copyright violation, we need you to send us a valid notification. The correct notification must contain the following information, or it may be ignored:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., a URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide a URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material on the Website or on the Internet.
- Information that will allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and, if available, your e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by you, your agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that under penalty of perjury that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed.
Send it to: [email protected]